NOTE: The fees for the 2017/18 season are shown below:
|Mites (All teams)
|Squirts (All teams)
|Peewees (All teams)
|Bantams (All teams)
See USA Hockey Age Levels for an explanation of the birth years applicable to each age level for the 2017/18 season.
The fee listed above includes the following:
- On ice practice time from mid-September through the end of February. Typically, two 1-hour practices per week.
- Professionally run skating clinics during the season by IPH Hockey.
- Professionally run goalie clinics during the season by Procrease.
- Summer skating clinics.
- One home game per weekend and one away game per weekend starting early October through February.
- Two mid-season tournaments. The tournament entry fee is included, however, the cost of lodging, if necessary, is not included.
- End of season Connecticut State Tournament.
- Home and away hockey socks.
- The above fee does not include the cost of the team jerseys (home and away) and pants shell. Team jerseys and shell must be purchased separately.
Northwestern Hockey offers a $200 family discount for each additional child that is rostered on a travel team (Mites through Bantams).
Also, full-time goalies on the Squirt, Peewee or Bantam level receive a 50% tuition discount.
All fees must be paid using a credit card through the Northwestern Hockey website according to the following schedule:
|Upon Roster spot commitment